Wednesday 19 September 2012

QooQoo

This brand are from Latvia and have been a major inspiration in my own design for the past year. Their super fun and quirky prints really do liven up any outfit! I got a pair of their leggings last year for my birthday as a present from my mum. Her judgment is valued muchly as she used to have the most amazing wardrobe from looking at old photographs! Why she never kept it all for me, I will never forgive her for. Her most favourite thing to say when I show her something fashiony is, 'Oh I had one just like that.' Cheers Mo. Anyway these leggings I got had little anonymous bears on the knees. Super cute! 
QooQoo Anonymous Bear Leggings - 40 Euros
QooQoo's design are very simplistic, in which they can easily experiment, however bold bright or colourfully they desire the garment to be. I am a big fan of print, and therefor am a HUGE fan of these guys. 
My favourite look by them has to be the fat cat print. PUSS. 
PURRFECT!
Aymee

No comments:

Post a Comment