Monday 3 September 2012

Back to reailty

Home now from working down in London the past few weeks and just getting used to being not so busy and hectic as the past few weeks have been pretty full on long hours!
I loved every minute of it and would do it again and again, working on a film set was really interesting. Met some really sweet people too!
Here are some of my most favourite moments from the shoot:
Wendy and Peter on our first night shoot (Mat Staton and Jordon Stevens)

Dream sequence Peter and Wendy

Disco ball lighting on set

On set party scene

Tink and Jim Hook (Rebecca Birch and Scott Ironside)

Sophie, Momo and Adam (Director/Writer of The Lost Boy)

Sj and myself wearing the feather headdresses I made

Wendy wearing my favourite of all the outfits - Edwardian top and fringed skirt

Now that all this is over and I am back up in Aberdeen (After an AWESOME four hour flight delay, thanks BA), I have to begin working to earn enough to make more tights and get started on the next collection inspired by crazy cat ladies. Off to buy a cat magazine. Shall post again very soon!

Aymee

No comments:

Post a Comment