Saturday 17 November 2012

Snafu Craft Sale

Today was the day I was taking part in the Christmas Craft Fair at Snafu, organized by Hero Next Door, an organization in aid of PAPYRUS (prevention of young suicide). This was my first ever one, so I felt rather rusty, but soon got into it and really enjoyed the day! I have been making lots of little accessories over the past two weeks which include collars, neck pieces, jewellery and my favourite of all, tights.
Below are some of the items that were being sold today.
My friend Hannah has been down working in London so I was also selling her hand printed scarves. They are very lovely! Check her out on her website Hannah Joy Scott. Her beautiful designs are influenced by landscapes, beaches and shores.
I also ought to spill that I have secured an internship in February time in Riga, Latvia at the design house QooQoo. Basically my favourite brand and te head designer Alyona already seems like such a lovely person. I really look forward to heading over there to work, I can't wait to experience and enjoy the different culture!

Aymee













No comments:

Post a Comment