Tuesday 10 July 2012

Busy bee

I have only been back from London a few days and already I am planning projects and trying to find a studio to set up camp in. Although the fashion course was hellish at times (pretty much all of the time), I still enjoy designing and really want to carry on with this! I never got round to uploading images of the fashion show, or my favourite image from the photoshoot with Michal Wachucik. I will include the images below.


                                 
Photo's from the fashion show at Gray's School of Art

Michal Wachucik Photography

Just now I have to organise my life a bit. With graduation THIS Friday (It's friday the 13th and I better not fall) I will soon have zero ties with uni and be completely independent. Terrifying but also so exciting!!
I have already had one collaboration with a photographer and make up artist since finishing, but cannot show the photo's yet as they are being published in a magazine!! But once its released I will share them on this blog. I also am going to London for August to work on set of a film called The Lost boy by Adam Hales, as the costume designer. But I will tell all nearer the time!! I am in the midst of setting up a website for selling garments, and also designing my next collection. Busy exciting times!

Aymee


No comments:

Post a Comment