Thursday 12 July 2012

Another shoot with a brilliant photographer

A local photographer contacted me last week and asked to borrow my collection for a photo shoot that will be published in a magazine in the near future. How could I decline this awesome opportunity! I got the photo's back last night and just have to share how beautiful they are!


The photographer, Louise Carnegie, is definitely one to watch as she has only been focusing on fashion photography since November last year and is already creating images that are adorning web pages such as Vogue Italia! I feel lucky enough to have worked with her to get these stunning images of model Lynsey Scott wearing my collection.

Graduation day tomorrow, I am pretty excited! Fingers crossed I don't fall off the stage in my heels!

Aymee

No comments:

Post a Comment